|Cake for everyone! Um, where'd it go?|
My awesome sister-in-law, Paula Weeks, took my pictures and made me look better than I thought I could.
My friend Devoney needed a website design project for school, and graced me with her talent.
Then I just had to think of some stuff to say.
Turns out, blogging can be fun--and not just because I get to display my mental vomit for the world to see. It's so much easier to get to know friends when you have a home to invite them to! It helps me feel like a real online person, rather than just a ghost, flitting around, looking at everyone else's stuff. Mostly, it helps me join contests, blogfests, blog chains, and other awesome community activities that just aren't possible for the blog-less.
Also, so much fun to collect followers. Just sayin.
So, as a present to my awesome followers, I'm giving away TWO $10 gift cards to either Barnes & Noble or Amazon by random drawing.
Easy requirements to earn one entry:
- Comment on this post (Hi!)
- Leave your ee-mail address (you can't win if I can't find you)
- Total your points for me (dammit, Jim, I'm a lawyer, not a mathematician)
You can win up to 3 extra entries (total of 4 possible):
- 1 entry for following my blog (new followers welcome!)
- 1 entry for tweeting/facebooking/G+ing and/or blogging about the contest
- 1 entry for answering one or more of the following questions:
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your favorite thing about MY blog?
- What would you like to see more of on my blog?
- What is the best book you've read this year?
- Which book are you looking forward to reading as soon as it comes out?
Contest will run through November 4th at 5:00 PM MDT.
Thanks for a great year, everyone!!