Boy, I'm late on this award. Sorry. Christmas season does tend to sap all the
Here's the short-list of the activities I've engaged in over the last week:
- Adult Christmas Part-ay for church
- Authors' Advisory Conference call with Jessica Day George--you totally need to check it out
- Scout Pack caroling at the local nursing home--I flubbed up and had everyone meet at the church at the time we were supposed to be there, so I took my two scouts on ahead and we were the opening act. Those ladies were so cool!
- Baking treats for work Christmas Party
- Put my crabby self to bed and took a nap!
- Christmas Shopping
- Christmas Program for the 1st and 3rd grades--how convenient that I have one of each.
- Lotsa reading to combat the Christmas blues--just finished my 101st book for the year. :) :) Happier now.
Best thing to do when feeling all Bah-Humbug? Give stuff away! Which is why I'm pleased to announce that the winner of
CATSPELL FIRESPELL is....
UPDATE: Sorry, Skie, but I don't have your email addy and I haven't heard from you. The new winner is:
David, I know how to contact you, so I'll be getting your info to Danyelle's husband. :) Congrats!